Thursday 18 October 2012

Stilyagi-Les influences



Max Barskih/Макс Барских
Max Barskih is a Ukrainian singer who's a little out there and punk-ish but has made an impact on my wardrobe. Collections I'd recommend to get his look would be Vivienne Westwood, D-Squared, River Island, I would even try some of John Rocha's collections of past and as always vintage is great. You could also keep it current with some of  J.W. Anderson’s AW12 Menswear collection .

(With actress Vahina Giocante)

(With Uffie&Karl Lagerfeld)
 
Ora-ïto
Ora-ïto is a French designer who has worked with Swatch, Swatch, appliance manufacturer Gorenje, brewer Heineken and tobacconist/fragrance chemist Davidoff. He's a little different from Max but this guy is just effortlessly cool and his look is classic. For a guy my age I would interpret Diesel, D&G, Acne, The Kooples & Hugo Boss into my wardrobe. For more formalwear  Armani, Alexander McQueen or Burberry AW2012 for more recent trends. Or if budgeting United Colors Of Benetton & Como have some really great suits . Personally I check online for the best deals around and a site most French people will know is www.leboncoin.fr fantastic for Kenzo and T.Mugler pieces.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment