Wednesday 24 October 2012

Homemade Chanel My Style

This week I've had a little bit of an obsession with Chanel but a couple of days ago I was inspired to create something, I had some clay that I bought and throughout the years I've tried and failed to master pottery, mainly because my heart wasn't in the projects I did but this time I had a huge interest and so I began designing.



Im very proud to show you the almost finished product( still needs a lot more varnishing) I had such fun making this that I'm sure there will be a Gucci mug, Kenzo mug and perhaps I'll try my chances at a Versace plate :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely mug. Good job on making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kym took a while to get it right but totally worth it, think ill be making a few more with different brands

    ReplyDelete